- MSc(PT), Queen’s University
- HBSc Kin, McMaster University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Complete Concussion Management Certified Practitioner
- Clinical Athlete Provider
- Acupuncture certification, The Advanced Physical Therapy Educational Institute
Clinical Experience/Areas of Interest:
Jared has a special interest in sports physiotherapy and performance optimization. He is working towards his advanced manual therapy courses and participates both personally and professionally in sport conditioning and programming.
On a More Personal Note:
Jared enjoys many sports including football, basketball, soccer and cycling. His main focus is currently on powerlifting within the Canadian Powerlifting Union as a raw, drug-free lifter. He is also active as a coach for other athletes, providing them with customized strength and conditioning programming to achieve peak performance in their sports of choice.
Jared has provided athlete training services for the Peterborough Wolverines Senior Varsity Rep Football team and remains keen to support local sports teams whenever possible.